We inform you that the Public Call “Introduction of innovations and information and communication technologies in the agricultural and food sector” funded by the EU4Agri project has been opened.
Applications for this call can be submitted from 15 May to 23 June 2023 until 3:00 p.m.
The general objective of the call is to support the modernization of the agricultural and food sector by introducing innovations and
information and communication technologies in the agricultural and food sector in the Republic of Srpska/BiH.
The specific goals are:
- Contribution to stabilizing and strengthening competitiveness and increasing the level of productivity of primary agricultural production and processing of agricultural products through modernization and introduction of new technologies, innovations and creation of additional value of agricultural products;
- Development of innovative software and “Internet of Things” solutions, as well as solutions that include the use of artificial intelligence in the agricultural and food sector in the Republic of Srpska/BiH and
- Easier access to new knowledge and information for primary agricultural producers and companies from the food industry
related to new information technology solutions, through the strengthening of organizations that gather agricultural producers in an interesting and economical way and offer them organizational and advisory services.
Only: can apply for the invitation in question.
- Micro, small and medium enterprises from the IT sector (see page 4) i
- Micro, small and medium enterprises from the agricultural and food sector (see page 4).
The total budget of the Call is 1.3 million KM, while the amount of grants per project ranges from 50,000 to 200,000 KM.
In the attachment, we provide _ Guidelines for applicants , _ and detailed information about the call is available HERE.
We ask applicants from Republika Srpska to confirm the application of the project proposal within the scope of this call to the email email@example.com.
If you want to receive notifications about open calls for submitting project proposals within other EU programs and funds, or if you do not want to receive notifications about open calls in the future, please let us know at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.